Book your spot and the next steps
- Please email all photos to email@example.com (remember to have photographers permission for any photos you submit), as well as your choice of Medium and size.
- A 30% non-refundabel deposit is required to book your spot.. you have 7 days from payment to change your mind for a deposit refund,
- once your deposit is recieved I will give you an estimated start date for your portrait. I WILL DROP YOU message when I am just about to start..
Working on your Portrait
- I will touch base with you a couple of weeks before I am about to begin. The time it takes to complete a portrait varies on the size, medium and number or subjects. Generally it can take 2-6 weeks.
- I may ask for a couple of more photos during this period for more detail.
- Once your portrait is finished, I will email you a watermarked photograph proof for approval. Small adjustments can be made at this time if necessary.
- Once you have approved your proof, graphite portraits will be sprayed with a protective sealant and mounted. Acrylics will have their hanger attached. All portraits will be then packaged with a certificate of authenticity.
- I will email you when your portrait is ready. Final payment is due before pickup or shipping. If you portrait needs to be shipped there will be an extra charge.