- Please send your best quality photos, this helps me to create detail, especially of their eyes. HOwever I do understand that sometimes older photos aren't as detailed and taking new ones isn't possible,
Choosing Photos for your portrait
Our phones are full of photos of our fur babies, how do you pick just ONE for your original piece of art? Here are some tips that should help:
- First and foremost, pick one that makes you smile, and shows their personality and the reasons you love them!
- Natural Light is best. bright sunlight will wash out colours, except for black fur/feathers bright sunlight shows all the beautiful colours!
- Take the photo at your pets level, taking a photo looking down or up at your pet will change the proportions and angles, unless you want this look stick to being at their level.
- I can combine different photos into one portrait, don't worry if you don't have a photograph with Pets together.
PHOTOGRAPHERS OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR PHOTOGRAPHS. YOU MUST HAVE THEIR PERMISSION FOR ME TO USE THEM FOR YOUR PORTRAIT.